We are hiring an Intermediate Interior Designer or Intern Architect with a passion for interiors to join our Vancouver studio.
Level of Experience: Intermediate
Organization Description: omb is a full service design firm and we offer an integrated architecture and interiors team to meet the requirements of any project, big or small. We work on a wide range of project types from airports, urban master plans and universities, to community buildings such as libraries, art galleries, and city halls, residential projects both single and multi-family as well as our extensive interiors-specific portfolio that includes retail, hospitality and office projects. We believe in maintaining a diversity of project sizes and types and operate as an open and collaborative design studio. Required qualifications include:
- – 5+ years of experience in the Design and Architecture industry
- – Strong technical knowledge in interior design and architectural interiors
- – Working experience with space planning, interior renovations, new construction, coordination with sub-consultants and FF+E
- – Exposure to or working knowledge of the BCBC and VBBL
- – Experience preparing Contract Documents
- – Excellent communication skills
- – Strong design portfolio
- – Interest in a wide range of project types including residential, post-secondary, institutional, commercial and transportation
- – Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe CS required
- – Vectorworks and Sketchup an advantage
- – Registered with the IDIBC is an asset. Alternatively must be registered with the AIBC or eligible to be registered in the province of British Columbia
Apply with PDF resumes and portfolios only to: email@example.com. Maximum 5 MB.
Please understand that due to the large number of applicants we receive, we will only contact those eligible candidates for interviews.